Joe Manganiello is a famous American actor, producer, director and author who has starred in movies like Spider-Man, Magic Mike and Justice League. He is also the husband of Sofia Vergara, one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood. The couple has been married since 2015 and has been giving us major relationship goals ever since. But how did they meet and fall in love? What is their secret to a happy marriage? And what are their plans for the future? In this post, we will explore Joe Manganiello’s age, wiki, bio, career, net worth and more, as well as his romantic journey with Sofia Vergara. Read on to find out everything you need to know about this power couple.
Joe Manganiello Biography Profile:
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1976|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Age (as of 2023)||47|
|Profession||Actor, producer, director, author|
|Ethnicity||Sicilian, Irish, Croatian, Armenian, German and African|
|Home Town/State||Mt. Lebanon, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|School||Mt. Lebanon High School|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama|
|Girlfriend||Sofía Vergara (wife)|
Joe Manganiello Early Life and Education
- He was born and raised in a well-off family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. He is the son of Charles John Manganiello, a construction magnate who runs a family-owned business called Earle, and Susan Manganiello (née Brachanow), a homemaker.
- He has a younger brother named Nicholas Manganiello, who is also his producing partner.
- He attended Mt. Lebanon High School in Pennsylvania, where he was a star athlete and a captain of the football, basketball and volleyball teams. He also developed an interest in acting and filmmaking and began writing and directing films with his friends.
- He graduated from high school in 1995 and enrolled at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh to study drama. He received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama in 2000.
Joe Manganiello Family Details
|Father Name||Charles John Manganiello|
|Mother Name||Susan Manganiello (née Brachanow)|
|Wife/Husband||Sofía Vergara (m. 2015-present)|
Joe Manganiello Carrier Highlight:
- He started his professional acting career when he played Flash Thompson in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man (2002). He screen-tested for the role alongside James Franco a week after he graduated from college and got the part.
- He then appeared in various films and television shows, such as Spider-Man 3 (2007), ER (2007), How I Met Your Mother (2006-2011), One Tree Hill (2008-2010), CSI: Miami (2010) and White Collar (2010).
- His breakout role was as werewolf Alcide Herveaux in five seasons of the HBO series True Blood (2010-2014). He gained popularity and critical acclaim for his performance and was nominated for several awards, such as the Saturn Award, the Scream Award and the Teen Choice Award.
- He is also known for his roles in films such as Magic Mike (2012) and its sequel Magic Mike XXL (2015), where he played a male stripper named Big Dick Richie. He also appeared in films such as What to Expect When You’re Expecting (2012), Sabotage (2014), Pee-wee’s Big Holiday (2016), Rampage (2018) and Archenemy (2020).
- In late 2013, he became a published author when his first book, Evolution, was released by Simon & Schuster’s Gallery Books. The book is a fitness guide that details his personal journey and workout regimen.
- His directorial debut came in 2014 with the documentary feature La Bare, which he also produced and financed. The film is about the lives of male strippers at a Dallas club called La Bare.
- In 2016, he was cast as Slade Wilson / Deathstroke in the DC Extended Universe, making his first appearance in a post-credits scene of Justice League (2017). He is set to reprise his role in the upcoming film The Batman (2022) and the HBO Max series Peacemaker (2023).
Joe Manganiello Physical Stats and More:
|Height (Aprox.)||in centimeters- 196 cm|
|Weight (Aprox.)||in Kilograms- 107 kg|
|Figure Size||Chest – 47 inches |
Arms / Biceps – 18 inches
Waist – 34 inches
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||He wears size 13 shoes.|
Joe Manganiello Favorite Things
|Favorite Colour||Not found|
|Favorite Actor||Not found|
|Favorite Actress||Not found|
|Favorite Movies||Fight Club (1999) |
The Godfather (1972)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure (1985)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
The Warriors (1979)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
|Favorite Singers||Not found|
|Favorite Food||Not found|
|Favorite Designers||Not found|
|Favorite Books||The Fountainhead (By Ayn Rand)|
|Favorite Dance Form||Not found|
|Favorite Wear||Death Saves, his own streetwear brand inspired by Dungeons & Dragons and heavy metal music|
|Favorite Animal||Not found|
|Favorite Car||Not found|
|Favorite Things to Do||Knife-throwing, Karaoke , Playing chess ,Watching football, Boxing ,|
|Favorite Sports||Volleyball, Football|
|Favorite Sports Person||Joe Montana, former NFL quarterback|
|Favorite Destination||Venice, Italy|
Joe Manganiello Lifestyle
- Does he smoke? No.
- Does he consume alcohol? No.
- Does he know cooking? No.
- Does he drive? Yes.
- Does he go to the gym? Yes.
- Does he swim? Yes.
- Is he a practitioner? No.
- Is he a jogger? Yes.
- Does he travel? Yes.
- Does he have pets? No.
- Does he play any instruments? No.
- Does he have any tattoos? No.
Joe Manganiello Social Media Handles
|Social Media Platform||Handle/Username|
|Facebook Page||Joe Manganiello|
- Who is Teddy Richards?
- Who was Sue Johanson’s husband, Ejnor Johanson?
- Who was Meg Johnson?
- Who was Rick Froberg?
- Who is Darren Drozdov’s , ex-wife Julie Youngberg?
We hope you enjoyed reading our article on Who is Joe Manganiello? Sofia Vergara Husband Age, Wiki, Bio, Carrier, Net Worth & More. We are committed to bringing you interesting and informative biographies of remarkable people on our blog. If you learned something new and found this article helpful, please share it with your friends. Your comments, likes, and shares inspire us to write more quality content.