Jodi Barnett was the wife of Simon Barnett, a popular New Zealand radio and TV personality. She died on October 2, 2023, at the age of 61, after a long and courageous battle with brain cancer. She was a loving and devoted mother of four daughters and three grandchildren. She was also a kind and selfless person who supported her husband’s career and inspired many people with her faith and resilience.
She had undergone four brain surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation treatment since 2018, when she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Her husband and family were by her side when she passed away peacefully at their home in Christchurch. Her net worth was unknown, but she had a rich and fulfilling life with her family and friends. This post will provide more details about her life, family, background, and illness.
Jodi Barnett Biography Profile
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
|Age (as of 2023)||61 (deceased)|
|Home Town/State||Christchurch / Canterbury|
Early Life and Education:
Simon Barnett’s wife Jodi Barnett is a brave woman who has been fighting brain cancer for more than five years. She was diagnosed with a glioblastoma multiforme, a rare and aggressive type of brain tumor, in 2016. She has undergone several surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments, but the cancer has recurred and spread to other parts of her brain. Doctors have given her only weeks to live.
Jodi Barnett was born in New Zealand and grew up in Christchurch. She met Simon Barnett, a radio and TV star, at the Les Mills gym in 1988. They were introduced by a mutual friend at the Mt Hutt ski field and started dating soon after. They got married in 1991 and have four daughters: Samantha, Sophie, Isabella, and Lily. Jodi Barnett is 61 years old as of 2023, while Simon Barnett is 56 years old.
Jodi Barnett is described by her husband and daughters as a loving, caring, and selfless person who always puts others first. She is also a strong and resilient woman who has faced her illness with courage and grace. She is the matriarch of the family and the soulmate of Simon Barnett. He calls her his “perfect” wife and “hero”. The family has been grateful for the support and prayers they have received from the public and their friends. They have also been spending as much time as possible with Jodi Barnett, cherishing every moment they have with her.
|Wife/Husband||Simon Barnett (husband, married since 1991)|
|Children||Samantha Barnett, Sophie Barnett, Isabella Barnett, Lily Barnett(four daughters)|
Jodi Barnett’s career highlight is not very well-known, as she preferred to stay away from the limelight and support her husband Simon Barnett, a radio and TV star, in his work. However, she did have some achievements of her own that are worth mentioning.
- Jodi Barnett was a fitness instructor at the Les Mills gym in Christchurch, where she met Simon Barnett in 1988. She was passionate about health and wellness, and helped many people achieve their fitness goals.
- Jodi Barnett was also a talented singer and songwriter, who composed and performed songs for her family and friends. She often sang with Simon Barnett at various events, such as weddings and charity functions. She also recorded a song called “You Are My Everything” for Simon Barnett’s 50th birthday, which he played on his radio show.
- Jodi Barnett was a devoted mother to her four daughters, Samantha, Sophie, Isabella, and Lily, and a loving grandmother to her three grandchildren. She raised her children with kindness, compassion, and faith, and taught them to be strong and independent. She was very proud of their achievements and supported them in their endeavors.
- Jodi Barnett was a courageous fighter who battled brain cancer for more than five years. She underwent several surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments, but never gave up hope. She inspired many people with her positive attitude and grace. She passed away peacefully at her home on October 3, 2023.
Jodi Barnett was a remarkable woman who touched many lives with her love and generosity. She was the soulmate of Simon Barnett and the matriarch of the family. She will be dearly missed by all who knew her.
Who is Jodi Barnett?
Jodi Barnett is the wife of Simon Barnett, a radio and TV star in New Zealand. She died of brain cancer on October 3, 2023, after a five-and-a-half year battle.
How did Jodi Barnett meet Simon Barnett?
Jodi Barnett met Simon Barnett at the Les Mills gym in Christchurch in 1988. They were introduced by a mutual friend at the Mt Hutt ski field and started dating soon after. They got married in 1991 and have four daughters.
What did Jodi Barnett do for a living?
Jodi Barnett was a fitness instructor and a singer-songwriter. She worked at the Les Mills gym where she met Simon Barnett. She also composed and performed songs for her family and friends, and often sang with Simon Barnett at various events.
What kind of brain cancer did Jodi Barnett have?
Jodi Barnett had a glioblastoma multiforme, a rare and aggressive type of brain tumor. She was diagnosed in 2016 and underwent several surgeries, chemotherapy, and radiation treatments, but the cancer recurred and spread to other parts of her brain.
How did Jodi Barnett die?
Jodi Barnett died peacefully at her home in Christchurch on October 3, 2023, with her husband and family by her side. She was 61 years old.
- Who was Dianne Feinstein?
- Who is Shirley Weber?
- Who is Adrian Paul Aispuro?
- Who was Marshawn Mitchell?
- Who is Quinn Gallagher, Lauren Boebert’s boyfriend?
Thank you for reading our article about “Who is Drew Weissman? Age, Wiki, Bio, Family, Career, Net Worth & More”. We hope you enjoyed learning more about this amazing person and her life story. We are always eager to share interesting and inspiring biographies of celebrities and influencers with our readers. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and leave a comment below. Your feedback and support motivate us to write more quality content for you. Stay tuned for more updates on our blog!