Anita Pudikova is a prominent artist of the Bolshoi Ballet Company who gained worldwide recognition after her portrayal of robotic ballerinas in the computer game Atomic Heart. Here is an overview of her biography:
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1997|
|Birth Place||Moscow, Russia|
|Age (as of 2023)||26 years old|
|College||Moscow State Academy of Choreography, Russian Institute of Theater Arts|
|Educational Qualification||Professionally trained ballet dancer|
|Hobbies||Traveling, playing computer games|
|Boyfriend||Kamil Yangurazov (fellow Bolshoi Theater dancer)|
Childhood and Youth:
- Anita Pudikova was born on March 18, 1997, into a well-known Moscow family.
- Her maternal grandfather, Vladimir Mechislavovich Ginkevich, was a notable figure in architecture and a former member of the Leningrad rock band, The Victor.
- Her mother, Irina Ginkevich, was a former prima ballerina who danced leading roles on prestigious theater stages in Russia. She currently holds positions as the chief choreographer of the Department of Sports in Moscow and the director of School No. 25.
- Anita’s father, Pavel Pudikov, is a businessman who has pursued education at the Yaroslavl State Agricultural Academy and the Presidential Academy. Anita considers him her main adviser and source of support.
- She has an older sister named Kapitolina, who pursued a career in hairdressing after graduating from the Russian State University of Oil and Gas named after I.M. Gubkin.
- Anita’s interest in ballet emerged at an early age, and she also had a familial influence, as her grandmother, Galina Ginkevich, had studied at a choreographic school in her youth.
- Before joining the Moscow State Academy of Choreography, Pudikova was involved in rhythmic gymnastics and underwent special preparatory courses.
- At the age of 10, she was enrolled in the first class of the prestigious educational institution.
- Although Anita’s mother initially opposed her becoming part of the ballet dynasty, she eventually supported her daughter’s passion for the stage.
- After graduating from the Moscow State Academy of Arts under the guidance of Honored Artist of the RSFSR Irina Prokofieva, Pudikova received her profession as a teacher-choreographer at the ballet master department of the Russian Institute of Theater Arts.
- In 2015, Anita Pudikova joined the Bolshoi Theater troupe, initially performing in the corps de ballet before gradually being entrusted with solo roles.
- She showcased her dramatic talent in various solo parts and also performed on international stages with the Modanse program of one-act ballets, staged by Svetlana Zakharova from the renowned Italian opera theater La Scala.
- Pudikova’s repertoire includes roles in productions such as Don Quixote, La Bayadère, Ivan the Terrible, and Romeo and Juliet.
- She has collaborated with other venues, including the Astrakhan State Opera and Ballet Theater and the Imperial Russian Ballet in Moscow.
- Anita Pudikova is in a relationship with her colleague, Kamil Yangurazov, who is also a member of the Bolshoi Theater troupe.
- Kamil Yangurazov proposed to Anita in the spring of 2022, and they are engaged.
- In her limited free time, Pudikova enjoys playing computer games and traveling, particularly to coastal destinations.
- Her family owns a house in Montenegro, where her maternal grandparents currently reside.
- Anita shares glimpses from her travels and significant life events on her Instagram page.
|Father Name||Pavel Pudikov|
|Mother Name||Inna Ginkevich|
|Wife||N/A (Not married)|
|Children||N/A (No children)|
- In February 2023, the adventure shooter game Atomic Heart, developed by Mundfish studio, was released.
- The game features Anita Pudikova’s motion capture work, bringing grace and fluidity to the robotic ballerinas within the game.
- Her involvement in the game contributed to her increased popularity and the expansion of her fan base.
Also read this:-
- Yuva Rajkumar Age, Height, Wife, Father, Movies, Biography
- Ranchhod Pagi: Statue, Picture, Age, Death, Village, Family
- Kutty Surumi Biography- Date of Birth, Age, Parents, Movies
- Sara Tendulkar: Age, Relationship, Height, Education, and Biography
- Cassius riley- Age, Birthday, Hight, Net Worth, Parents, Biography
I hope you have enjoyed reading our article on Anita Pudikova Age, Height, Early life, Carrier, Family, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Dating, Biography & More . We will continue to publish interesting information about the biographies of such great people on our blog. If you have learned something new and found this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.