Amy Davenport is the wife of Nate Davenport, the father of four who died after saving his sons from electrocution in a fountain at a shopping center in Jupiter, Florida. She is also the mother of their four children: Nicole, Tayler, Morgan, and Kelli. Here is what we know about her and her family:
- Amy Davenport married Nate Davenport in 1998, when they were both 20 years old. They met at Southern Illinois University, where they both studied engineering. They moved to Florida after graduation, where they joined RGD Consulting Engineers, a company founded by Nate’s father, Bob Davenport.
- Amy Davenport worked as a project manager at RGD Consulting Engineers, alongside her husband, who became the president of the company. They specialized in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural engineering for various projects, such as hospitals, schools, hotels, and airports.
- Amy Davenport and Nate Davenport had four children together: Nicole, born in 2000; Tayler, born in 2002; Morgan, born in 2004; and Kelli, born in 2006. They raised their family in Jupiter, Florida, where they enjoyed boating, fishing, and spending time with their relatives and friends.
- Amy Davenport supported her husband’s passion for bodybuilding and fitness. Nate Davenport was a U.S. Navy veteran who served in the Iraq War. He started bodybuilding as a way to cope with his post-traumatic stress disorder and to improve his health. He participated in several competitions and won many awards and titles.
- Amy Davenport also shared her husband’s faith in God. They were both devout Christians who attended the Christ Fellowship Church in Palm Beach Gardens. They also volunteered for various charitable causes and organizations.
- Amy Davenport lost her husband on October 12, 2023, when he died saving their two sons from electrocution in a fountain at the Harbourside Place shopping center. Their sons were playing in the splash pad when they suddenly felt an electric shock. Nate Davenport jumped into the water and pulled them out, but he was also electrocuted. He was taken to the hospital, where he never regained consciousness and died.
- Amy Davenport was unable to say goodbye to her husband before he passed away. She also had to deal with the injuries of their sons, who were also hospitalized. Their sons survived the incident and are recovering from their wounds.
- Amy Davenport announced her husband’s death on his Instagram account, where he had more than 186,000 followers. She wrote: “It is with great sadness that I inform you that my beloved husband Nate has passed away. He was a hero who gave his life for his children. He was a wonderful husband, father, son, brother, friend, and engineer. He loved God and his family more than anything. He will be missed by many people who loved him.”
- Amy Davenport received an outpouring of support and condolences from her husband’s fans and friends. Many of them praised him for his bravery and sacrifice. They also offered prayers and donations for her and her children.
- Amy Davenport is now 45 years old, and lives in Jupiter, Florida. She is coping with the loss of her husband and taking care of her children. She is also continuing to work at RGD Consulting Engineers with her brother-in-law Mike Bishop.
Amy Davenport is the wife of Nate Davenport, the hero father who died saving his sons from electrocution. She is also the mother of their four children who have followed their father’s footsteps in engineering and bodybuilding. She is a remarkable woman who has lived a full and rich life.
- Who is Richard Roundtree’s ex-wife, Mary Jane Grant?
- Who was Richard Roundtree?
- Karen M. Ciernia, the second wife of Richard Roundtree
- Who was Louise Meriwether?
- Who was Robert Irwin ?
Thank you for reading our article about “Amy Davenport, the wife of Nate Davenport, the hero father who died saving his sons from electrocution”. We hope you enjoyed learning more about this amazing person and her life story. We are always eager to share interesting and inspiring biographies of celebrities and influencers with our readers. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and leave a comment below. Your feedback and support motivate us to write more quality content for you. Stay tuned for more updates on our blog!