Hannah Dingley is a Welsh football coach who made history by becoming the first female head coach in English professional men’s football. She is the current caretaker manager of EFL League Two club Forest Green Rovers, as well as the academy manager of the same club. She has a passion for coaching and has worked her way up from the grassroots level to the senior level. She is also a trailblazer for women in football and an inspiration for many aspiring female coaches.
Hannah Dingley Husband: Mark Cooper
Hannah Dingley is married to Mark Cooper, who is also a football coach and the former manager of Forest Green Rovers¹. They met when they both worked at Notts County in 2016 and got married in 2019¹. They have two children, a son named Harry and a daughter named Isla¹. They live in Gloucestershire with their family.
Mark Cooper is a former professional footballer who played as a midfielder for various clubs, such as Birmingham City, Fulham, Exeter City and Hartlepool United. He also represented England at under-21 level. He started his managerial career in 2004 with Tamworth and has since managed clubs such as Kettering Town, Peterborough United, Swindon Town, Notts County and Forest Green Rovers. He was appointed as Forest Green manager in 2016 and led them to promotion to the EFL for the first time in their history in 2017. He also guided them to the League Two play-offs twice, but failed to secure promotion to League One. He left Forest Green by mutual consent in April 2021 after four and a half years in charge.
Hannah Dingley Husband: Mark Cooper Profile
|Profession||Football coach and former player|
|Date of birth||14 December 1968|
|Birth place||Wakefield, England|
|Age (as of 2023)||54|
|Home town/state||Wakefield, England|
|Hobbies||Coaching, watching football, spending time with family|
|Children||Harry and Isla|
|Net worth||$2 million (estimated)|
Hannah Dingley Husband: Mark Cooper Career Highlights
Mark Cooper had a long and successful career as a footballer and a coach. Here are some of his career highlights:
- As a player, he made over 400 appearances in the Football League and scored over 100 goals.
- As a player, he won the Football League Trophy with Birmingham City in 1991 and 1995.
- As a player, he represented England at under-21 level, earning four caps and scoring one goal.
- As a manager, he won the Conference North title with Tamworth in 2009.
- As a manager, he won the Conference National title with Kettering Town in 2008.
- As a manager, he led Peterborough United to promotion to the Championship via the League One play-offs in 2011.
- As a manager, he led Swindon Town to the League One play-off final in 2015, but lost to Preston North End.
- As a manager, he led Forest Green Rovers to promotion to the EFL for the first time in their history via the National League play-offs in 2017.
- As a manager, he led Forest Green Rovers to the League Two play-offs twice, but failed to secure promotion to League One.
Hannah Dingley Husband: Mark Cooper Social Media Handles
Mark Cooper is not very active on social media platforms, as he prefers to keep his personal life private. However, he does have some accounts where he occasionally posts about his work and achievements. Here are some of his social media handles:
|Social Media Platform||Handle/Username|
- Who is Alan Arkin’s wife, Suzanne Newlander?
- Who was Sue Johanson’s husband, Ejnor Johanson?
- Who was Meg Johnson?
- Who was Rick Froberg?
- Who is Darren Drozdov’s , ex-wife Julie Youngberg?
We hope you enjoyed reading our article on Who Is Hannah Dingley Husband? Age, Wiki, Bio, Family, Carrier, Net Worth & More. We are committed to bringing you interesting and informative biographies of remarkable people on our blog. If you learned something new and found this article helpful, please share it with your friends. Your comments, likes, and shares inspire us to write more quality content.