Michelle Laroque is the wife of Steve Harwell, the lead singer of the rock band Smash Mouth. She is a former model and actress who appeared in several movies and TV shows, such as The Last Marshal, The Perfect Wife, The Guardian, and CSI: Miami. She met Harwell in 1999 and married him in 2002. They have one son named Presley Scott Harwell. She is also a philanthropist who co-founded the Singing for Change Foundation and the Save the Manatee Club. She is 51 years old as of 2023. Here is a detailed biography of Michelle Laroque, including her age, wiki, bio, family, career, net worth, and more.
Michelle Laroque Biography Profile
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1972|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Age (as of 2023)||51 years|
|Profession||Former model and actress|
|Home Town/State||San Jose, California, USA|
Michelle Laroque Early Life and Education
Michelle Laroque was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA. She developed an interest in modeling and acting at a young age and pursued her career in the entertainment industry. Not much is known about her early life and education.
Michelle Laroque Family Details
|Children||Presley Scott Harwell (born January 7, 2001)|
Michelle Laroque Career Highlight:
Michelle Laroque started her career as a model and appeared in various magazines and commercials. She then ventured into acting and landed roles in several movies and TV shows. Some of her notable works are:
- The Last Marshal (1999): She played the role of Lisa in this action thriller film directed by Mike Kirton and starring Scott Glenn, Constance Marie, Randall Batinkoff, and Vincent Castellanos.
- The Perfect Wife (2001): She played the role of Rachel Carpenter in this drama film directed by Don E. FauntLeRoy and starring Perry King, Shannon Sturges, Lesley-Anne Down, and William R. Moses.
- The Guardian (2001-2004): She played the recurring role of Laurie Solt in this legal drama TV series created by David Hollander and starring Simon Baker, Dabney Coleman, Alan Rosenberg, Raphael Sbarge, and Wendy Moniz.
- The King of Queens (2002): She played the guest role of Julie Patterson in the episode “S’no Job” of this sitcom TV series created by Michael J. Weithorn and David Litt and starring Kevin James, Leah Remini, Jerry Stiller, Patton Oswalt, and Victor Williams.
- CSI: Miami (2003): She played the guest role of Nicole Harjo in the episode “Dead Zone” of this crime drama TV series created by Anthony E. Zuiker, Ann Donahue, and Carol Mendelsohn and starring David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, and Rory Cochrane.
She retired from acting after marrying Steve Harwell in 2002. She now focuses on her family life and supports her husband’s musical career.
Physical Stats and More:
|Height (Aprox.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
|Weight (Aprox.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg|
- Does she smoke? No
- Does she consume alcohol? No
- Does she drive? Yes
- Does she know cooking? Yes
- Does she swim? Yes
- Does she go to the gym? Unknown
- Is she a jogger? Unknown
- Does she travel? Yes
- Does she have pets? Unknown
- Does she play any instruments? Unknown
- Does she have any tattoos? No
Social Media Handles
|Social Media Platform||Handle/Username|
Also read this:-
- Who was Abdul Karim Telgi (Scam 2003)?
- Who is Ruby Franke?
- Who is Kristin Chenoweth’s new husband Josh Bryant?
- Who is Simone Bile Husband?
- Who is Jimmy Buffett’s wife Jane Slagsvol?
Thank you for reading our article about “Who is Sean Strickland? Age, Wiki, Bio, Family, Career, Net Worth & More”. We hope you enjoyed learning more about this amazing person and her life story. We are always eager to share interesting and inspiring biographies of celebrities and influencers with our readers. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and leave a comment below. Your feedback and support motivate us to write more quality content for you. Stay tuned for more updates on our blog!