Tori Bowie was a track star who made history as the world’s fastest woman in 2017 and a three-time Olympic medalist in 2016. She died at age 32 of pregnancy complications in May 2023, leaving behind a legacy of excellence and inspiration. In this article, we will explore her life, career, awards, husband, partner, boyfriend, family, net worth and more. We will also address the question of who is Tori Bowie husband, as many fans are curious about her personal life. Read on to learn more about this remarkable athlete and her tragic death.
Who is Tori Bowie husband?
Tori Bowie was not married and hence did not have a husband. She was a three-time Olympic medalist and the world’s fastest woman in 2017. She died at age 32 of pregnancy complications. Her death was confirmed by U.S.A. Track & Field on May 3, 2023. She was eight months pregnant and in labor at the time of her death, according to an autopsy report shared with The New York Times. The autopsy lists respiratory distress and eclampsia as possible complications. Eclampsia is a rare and severe complication characterized by seizures and the onset of a coma. Many studies have shown a greater risk of pre-eclampsia among Black women in the United States. One of Bowie’s Olympic teammates, Allyson Felix, underwent an emergency C-section because of severe pre-eclampsia.
Tori Bowie Biography Profile
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1990|
|Birth Place||Sandhill, Mississippi|
|Age (as of 2023)||32|
|Profession||Track and field athlete|
|Home Town/State||Clermont, Florida|
|School||Pisgah High School|
|College||Southern Mississippi University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in psychology|
|Hobbies||Reading, writing, and drawing|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Early Life and Education
Tori Bowie was born on August 27, 1990 in Sandhill, Mississippi. She was raised by her grandmother after her parents divorced when she was young. She has two brothers and two sisters. She attended Pisgah High School where she excelled in basketball and track and field. She won state titles in the long jump, triple jump and 100 m events. She received a scholarship to Southern Mississippi University where she majored in psychology and competed in track and field. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 2012.
|Father Name||Dennis Smith|
|Mother Name||Bobbie Dennis Smith|
|Husband||Calvin Smith Jr., a former sprinter and world record holder|
|Children||Ariana Bowie, who died with her mother due to complications from childbirth|
- Tori Bowie started her career as a long jumper and won the NCAA title in 2011.
- She switched to sprinting in 2013 and qualified for the World Championships in Moscow, Russia where she finished fourth in the 100 m event.
- She won the silver medal in the 100 m at the World Indoor Championships in Sopot, Poland in 2014.
- She won the bronze medal in the 100 m and the gold medal in the 4×100 m relay at the World Championships in Beijing, China in 2015.
- She won the silver medal in the 100 m, the bronze medal in the 200 m and the gold medal in the 4×100 m relay at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 2016.
- She won the gold medal in the 100 m and the silver medal in the long jump at the World Championships in London, England in 2017.
- She won the bronze medal in the 4×100 m relay at the World Championships in Doha, Qatar in 2019.
Tori Bowie Boyfriend
Tori Bowie did not have a boyfriend before she died. She never revealed if she was married, so it’s unknown if she had a husband.
Tori Bowie Physical Stats and More:
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)|
|Weight||128 lbs (58 kg)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Training tool||The Bosu ball.|
|Music||Young Thug and William McDowell|
|Movie||Get Rich or Die Tryin’|
|Comfort food||Hot wings|
|Makeup brand||Fenty Beauty.|
- Does Tori Bowie smoke? No
- Does Tori Bowie consume alcohol? No
- Does Tori Bowie drive? Unknown
- Does Tori Bowie know cooking? Unknown
- Does Tori Bowie swim? Unknown
- Is Tori Bowie a practitioner? Unknown
- Does Tori Bowie go to the gym? Yes
- Is Tori Bowie a jogger? Yes
Social Media Platforms:
|Facebook Page||Tori Bowie|
who was tori bowie dating?
Tori Bowie, kept her personal life private and there are no reports or rumors of her being romantically linked to anyone in the past .
who was tori bowie boyfriend?
Tori Bowie, the Olympic sprinter, did not have a boyfriend at the time of her passing
Is tori bowie was she married?
No, Tori Bowie was not married at the time of her passing.
Also read this:-
- Who is Cormac McCarthy’s Son Cullen McCarthy? ,
- Who Is Treat Williams’ Wife Pam Van Sant?
- Who is Silvio Berlusconi’s wife Marta Fascina?
- Who Is Treat Williams?
- Cassius riley- Age, Birthday, Hight, Net Worth, Parents, Biography
I hope you have liked our Who is Tori Bowie husband? Tori Bowie Age, wiki, family, Carrior, Award, Net worth & More Article very much. We will continue to publish interesting information about the biographies of such great people on our blog. If you have learned something new and found this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Your comments, likes, and shares motivate us to write new information