Rahul Shivshankar is a well-known journalist and news anchor who has worked as the editor-in-chief of Times Now since 2016. He has also been associated with other media outlets such as Headlines Today, India Today and NewsX. He is known for hosting the debate show India Upfront and writing a monthly column for the Times of India. However, in a surprising move, Shivshankar has quit Times Now as the editorial director and editor-in-chief on June 20, 2023. His Twitter bio also reflects his departure from the channel. In this post, we will explore his age, wiki, parent, wife,
Rahul Shivshankar is a well-known journalist and news anchor who has worked as the editor-in-chief of Times Now since 2016. He has also been associated with other media outlets such as Headlines Today, India Today and NewsX. He is known for hosting the debate show India Upfront and writing a monthly column for the Times of India. However, in a surprising move, Shivshankar has quit Times Now as the editorial director and editor-in-chief on June 20, 2023. His Twitter bio also reflects his departure from the channel. In this post, we will explore his age, birthplace, wiki, parent, wife, family, hometown, education, salary, carrier, biography, net worth, left times now News and more. We will also look at some of his latest news and controversies that have made headlines in the past. Read on to know more about Rahul Shivshankar and his journey in the media industry.
Rahul Shivshankar Biography Profile:
|Date of Birth||22 January 1975|
|Age (as of 2023)||48|
|Profession||Journalist, News anchor, Editor-in-chief|
|Home Town/State||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi University|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English literature|
|Hobbies||Reading, writing, travelling|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Monthly Salary||between 1.5 crores to 3 crores|
Early Life and Education
- Rahul Shivshankar started his career in the mid-1990s as a print reporter.
- He was part of the launch team of Headlines Today in 2003, and shortly thereafter accepted the role of lead writer.
- He was praised for his coverage of the 2008 Mumbai attacks, and contributed to a book about it.
Rahul Shivshankar is married to Anuradha Shivshankar, who is also a journalist and an author. They have two children, a son named Aryan and a daughter named Ananya. They live in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Father Name||Sudhir Shivasanka|
|Mother Name||Asha Shivasankar|
|Children||Aryan Shivshankar (son), Ananya Shivshankar (daughter)|
- He has worked as the executive editor of Headlines Today (since rebranded India Today).
- He has worked as the managing editor and anchor of NewsX, and later became the editor in chief.
- He has presented the shows Nation@9 and Insight on NewsX.
- He has joined Times Now as the editor-in-chief in 2016, replacing Arnab Goswami.
- He has been appointed as the editorial director by Times Network in June 2021.
- He hosts the debate show India Upfront on Times Now¹², which won Best Primetime Show (English) at the 13th ENBA Awards.
- He also anchors four other shows on Times Now, including The Breaking News Show, Live Report, and Confront.
- He writes a monthly column for the editorial page of the Times of India.
Rahul Shivshankar exits Times Now News
- Rahul Shivshankar has quit Times Now as the editorial director and editor-in-chief on June 20, 2023.
- He has updated his Twitter bio to “editor-in-chief Times Now, 2016 to 2023” and also added that he’s a “Progressive Conservative Journalist”.
- He joined the broadcast arm of Bennett Coleman & Company in 2016 as chief editor. Before that, he was the editor-in-chief of NewsX.
- He hosted the debate show India Upfront and wrote a monthly column for the Times of India.
- The reasons for his exit remain unknown, but some sources suggest that he had an enduring rivalry with Navika Kumar, the group editor of Times Now.
- With his departure, the operations of the channel will be under the charge of Navika Kumar, and all operating content managers of the Times Now team will report to her.
Physical Stats and More:
|Height (Aprox.)||in centimeters- 175 cm|
|Weight (Aprox.)||in Kilograms- 68 kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
I could not find any information about his favorite things.
I could not find any information about his lifestyle.
Rahul Shivshankar’s net worth
Rahul Shivshankar’s net worth is unknown, but he earns a handsome salary from his work as a journalist and an anchor. He also enjoys a luxurious lifestyle with his family. He is a well-respected and influential figure in the Indian media industry.
Social Media Handles
Rahul Shivshankar is active on social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram, where he has thousands of followers. He often shares his views and opinions on various issues and topics.
|Social Media Platform||Handle/Username|
Who is Rahul Shivshankar?
Rahul Shivshankar is a well-known journalist and news anchor who has worked as the editor-in-chief of Times Now since 2016
How old is Rahul Shivshankar?
He is 48 years old.
What is Rahul Shivshankar Net worth?
Rahul Shivshankar estimated net worth is $2 million.
- Who is Cormac McCarthy’s Son Cullen McCarthy? ,
- Who is Tori Bowie husband?
- Who Is Treat Williams’ Wife Pam Van Sant?
- Who is Silvio Berlusconi’s wife Marta Fascina?
- Who Is Treat Williams?
We hope you enjoyed reading our article on Rahul Shivshankar Age, Wiki, Parent, Wife, Carrier, Exits Times Now, Biography, Net Worth && More. We are committed to bringing you interesting and informative biographies of remarkable people on our blog. If you learned something new and found this article helpful, please share it with your friends. Your comments, likes, and shares inspire us to write more quality content.